Auslaw DocsHub (Lawyer-Assisted Docs)
We’ve built our own client intake forms to save time, and to enable our lawyers to help you more efficiently.
Simply choose a form and answer all the required questions. This is free of charge.
One of our friendly team members will get in touch to discuss any legal inquiries.
How to use Auslaw Docs?
Start by choosing the top-tier document template you need. If you are not sure which product you are looking for, check out our Legal Health Check.
Auslaw DocsHub is committed to making legal documents affordable and accessible for small businesses and startups. The information contained in Auslaw DocsHub is not protected by the solicitor-client privilege, as the templates sold are not legal advice. Your access to the website is subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions. Liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
2 – CREATE YOUR SELF-SERVICE DOCS TEMPLATE
Create your self-service legal document template by completing our questionnaire. We will use innovative tools to process all the information provided by you to generate your legal document template.
3 – DOWNLOAD SELF-SERVICE DOCS WITH AFFORDABLE PAYMENT
Pay securely for your self-service legal document template and get your document delivered to your email inbox almost immediately.
4 – LAWYER ASSISTANCE (OPTIONAL)
You can choose lawyer assistance as an extra option by contacting us to request an estimated fee quote to have your legal document reviewed by a lawyer.
Please note that the information on this website and the downloading of any online solution do not constitute legal advice. When you purchase an online solution, this does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Documents, while highly detailed, are templated and final documents are created based on your responses. To get specialised assistance and establish a lawyer-client relationship, please contact us directly. Your access to the website is subject to our Disclaimer
and Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Auslaw DocsHub (Lawyer Assisted Docs) work? ▼
- Lawyer-Assisted Documents is an option to have your template reviewed by an actual lawyer. The real value here is you can then see what extras need to be included in your template so that your situation is covered.
- If you click “Lawyer-Assisted Documents” it means you will have access to an experienced business lawyer to review your legal template and discuss it with you during a consultation. This personalised approach means you have the benefit of our online legal technology plus protection under our insurance policies and the comfort of knowing whether or not the legal template is what you need for your situation.
- You can simply contact us via the contact form to request a quote for the Lawyer-Assisted Documents option. If you decide to proceed with legal advice from a lawyer the process is not done through Auslaw DocsHub (Self-Service Docs) and the lawyers from Auslaw Partners will bill you separately for their work.
How fast can I get my legal document template? ▼
- You are able to receive your legal document template almost instantly, after the completion of our friendly questionnaire. The system will automatically send the newly drafted legal template to your provided email.
Will my legal document template give me all the legal protection I need? ▼
- No. Whilst online templates can be useful, they do not provide the same standard of safeguards as a lawyer. A lawyer has your best interest in mind, understands your business, and is able to draft customised documents that suit the specific needs of your business. A lawyer can also ensure you are not bound to any restrictive terms you don’t understand and provide you with necessary protections if or when a dispute arises.
How can I be sure that my legal document template is correct? ▼
- In the circumstance when a dispute arises, every single clause could potentially be challenged, and any gaps or weaknesses are likely to be exposed to be used against you. The most effective method to ensure whether your legal template is correct and enforceable is by reaching out to our friendly team for doing the legal work which might be necessary for your situation.
What is the legal document template format? ▼
- All of our documents are delivered as PDF files. Given the nature of legal documents, they are not editable, as access to an editable format opens up the possibility that you could invalidate the document in legal terms.
- The documents are all carefully tailored so that they are ready to use as soon as you input the information. However, if you need to make any changes, we strongly recommend you seek legal advice.