As one of Brisbane’s hardest working law firms, we manage a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial law engagements, including:
- Transactions from business acquisitions to sales, joint ventures and mergers
- Business structure advice, set-up and rework
- Business governance and succession planning, including shareholder agreements and similar agreements dependent on the structure
- Due diligence exercises
- Capital raising including convertible note agreements
- Loans, banking and finance
- Terms of trade and other business contracts
- Tax implications of transactions
- Start-up advisory (we usually deal with funded start-ups)
- Corporate advisory and compliance including the Corporations Act.
Our commercial lawyers also work closely with experts in other teams like taxation, intellectual property, franchising and leasing, giving you the confidence that we have all your legal bases covered.
At Auslaw Partners, we don’t just offer a legal service – we work in partnership with you to gain a deep understanding of your goals. Our role is to get you the best possible deal for your individual business setting to give your business the edge.
Our team has a remarkable background in legal, commercial and business matters. Accordingly, it allows our commercial law team to provide practical, concise advice to clients across all sectors of business.
Our Corporate & Commercial expertise includes:
- incorporation and establishment of companies and other joints ventures (including involving government-based members);
- drafting constitutions, shareholders agreements and corporate operational documentation;
- company secretarial services;
- providing general ongoing commercial advice; and
- acting as in-house legal counsel for many of our clients.
Our team can handle everything from employment contracts to acquisitions to shareholder agreements. With a vast amount of experience in the commercial law sector, we combine business sense with technical expertise to add value to your enterprise. Our business lawyers are ready to help you get the results you’re after.
Our business lawyers enjoy representing business owners in all forms of legal issues, transactions and disputes. Business owners are inspiring people who are self made and who appreciate good advisory services.
We’ve built a reputation for being leaders in law – by combining unique industry insight, clear practical advice and adding value to client businesses across Australia and the world.
At Auslaw Partners, we know your business is dealing with unique pressures. As technology and innovation spark change in every industry; competition, pricing trends and consumer patterns ensure commercial dynamics never stand still. Our experienced lawyers can help you manage change, safeguard against risk and maximise opportunities across your business interests.
We work with owners, executives and managers of start-ups, SMEs, family business, private equity firms, not-for-profits and large corporations across all commercial and legal aspects. Within key industries, we bring an additional level of business acumen and value; sharing specialist industry knowledge across current issues.
With a dedicated team in place, who will ensure that all of your Business Law needs and legalities are taken care of. It is vitally important that professional legal advice is obtained at the earliest instance, whether you are starting a business, or are already operating. This is even more important with the myriad of regulatory regimes and legislation which are evolving and changing in the corporate world.
Our lawyers are experienced in a vast array of legal services in Commercial Law & Business Law, including, but not limited to:
- Corporate and Business structuring / Business Re-structuring
- Joint Venture Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Risk management and insurance
- Director’s duties
- Trusts and Corporate governance
- Purchase Acquisition of Business and Sale of business
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
Delivering more than law means being flexible in our approach to our services, pricing and project delivery. Together we decide the approach that best supports your business.
INSIGHTFUL, ENABLING, INVESTED
As your business evolves, so does our approach.
We combine extensive legal experience with an in-depth understanding of your needs, your business and key industry dynamics. This approach enables us to add value that goes beyond expected legal services to achieve superior service and results.
Our team of partners, lawyers, professional and support staff combined means we can deliver the best of both worlds. Large enough to scale up and respond when you need us; small enough to deliver exceptional insight and genuine connections.
Our key priority is providing people and businesses of the Brisbane and surrounding areas with the very best quality legal help. Our diverse practice areas mean that we can take care of your issues from the simplest to the most complex. We like to say that we provide the quality of legal help that you may expect from a large Brisbane CBD law firm.
We’re conveniently located in Brisbane with ample parking.
Our business lawyers can assist you with all forms of business and commercial legal services including:
- structuring, restructuring and succession planning
- partnership agreements, partnership disputes
- franchising including franchise agreement advice and dispute resolution. How can we help you with a franchise? Call us to discuss as we can assist you with understanding the franchise agreement obligations and provide legal support in the circumstance of a dispute
- business sale and purchases
- shareholder agreements and shareholder disputes
- company incorporation, establishing trusts and advice about structuring of business entities
- director’s duties
- asset protection
- contracts including drafting of new contracts, advice about existing contracts, contract management, preparation and termination
- supply, service, loan, leasing and hire agreements
- leasing and purchasing
- security arrangements, personal property securities register
- guarantee advice
- business and customer disputes
- negotiations with other parties
- contractor agreements and disputes
- employment issues including contract drafting, performance management, termination, redundancy and unfair dismissal
- workplace incidents
- debt recovery
- bankruptcy and insolvency
Our professional legal team specialises in providing business law services including advice on new structures and entities, such as companies, trusts or otherwise, and the revision of existing structures and the preparation of all necessary documentation. At Auslaw Partners our business law experts will also advise on and draft buy/sell business agreements to act as a “will” for your business.
We can assist in the resolution of commercial disputes, as well as ensuring smooth processes between parties when it comes to business acquisitions.
Moreover, we expertly handle agreements, competition and consumer law. Further, corporate structures, governance, restructuring, due diligence, compliance and risk management.
Disclaimer: the materials presented on this website are distributed by Auslaw Partners as an information source only. Auslaw Partners make no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of, and you should not rely on, any information contained in this publication. Despite our best efforts, Auslaw Partners makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. Auslaw Partners disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason